We handle many different types of internet law and domain name issues. As a service to our clients, we also offer tracking of domain names to insure proper renewal and registration. As can be expected, there has been a great deal of litigation over domain names in the last several years. We have been involved in lawsuits to protect our client’s interests in their domain names, as well as handled many domain disputes through ICANN arbitration procedures. See: phonecalls.com and bnosmenachem.com cases.
- Domain Name infringement litigation
- Domain Name registration, renewal and changes
- Domain dispute resolution (ICANN arbitration, UDRP – Uniform Dispute Resolution Process)
- Negotiation, buying and selling of domain names
- Transfer of domain names
- Trademark registration of domain names
Examples of Domain Name Issues
We have handled many different domain name issues for our clients, including successful litigation to preserve our client’s right to use a domain name, trademark cyberpiracy prevention, ICANN arbitration proceedings, cybersquatting. Many times, we have successfully negotiated the sale and transfer of domain names on behalf of our clients, often for considerable amounts of money.